Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, November 23, 2007

presents...

These few days went to work for awhile. Today went also but the whole time we all were doing Xmas decors and wrapped pressies!!! Tiring but quite fun also.hehe. Time passed very fast til I forgot its time to go home already. Today I talked broken canto to 2 tourists who came to the shop. Lucky they understood me also.hehe. I ate alot today also, actually these few days I kept eatin especially when I'm studyin.lol. Yesterday studied til almost 3am and was eatin junk food also.

Time for some piccies:
Image hosted by servimg.com
Nice?hehe

Image hosted by servimg.com
those decor creations are done by my colleague^the first one (Jhune).

Image hosted by servimg.com
Gina&Me

Image hosted by servimg.com
Our pressies but our Xmas tree not yet arrive.lol. Most of the weird ribbons u see were my creations coz I don't know how to make a proper ribbon.ahaha

No comments: