Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fusion

Now I finally can start concentrating on studying for my final exam coz finished all the assignments and presentations already! But still got Korean oral test on this Saturday and Spanish replacement classes on next Monday&Tuesday. Must really study and do better in the exam coz all my mid-term tests are not good! Aja Aja Hwaiting!!! I started revising for Business Law and it's really making me headache coz confusing! I'm going to start with FIS later also.

Yesterday as usual went for classes but suddenly my sunsaengnim sms to change the class from 2-4pm coz she's attending a function. So ok I had 2hrs of lunch time and I stayed in canteen along with Nisa and friends. Then Kelly came and joined me. I ate Nasi Pattaya for lunch. But in the end, the Korean class had to be cancelled coz sunsaengnim still at the function. Then Lina picked me up from UBD to go Gadong for movie. She brought me the "gimbap" she made! Yummy! Gomawo^^

Cute kan?
Image hosted by servimg.com

We went to watch "Lantai 13" coz yea like quite long we didn't watch horror movie already.ahaha. We still got 2 hrs free time before the movie starts and we don't know what to do so in the end I suggested we go "yamcha" at Fusion (1st floor Mall). We never been there before since it opened few months ago so went to try. I like the ambience there especially the balcony sitting?ahaha. I ordered 3 season drink and a Salad Italiano. Lina ordered milk shake and a sandwich set? Not bad not bad and the nice thing is in the afternoon 2-5pm have 30% discount!hehe. I kept camwhoring myself and the food when we were there. Lucky only a few people there.lol. Lina will post the pix in her blog SUNGIE
Lantai 13 was quite scary, as usual my eyes were half-open only.lol. After movie, we saw Von with sis&mom also shopping.ahaha. MinSyung stalked Wannie from behind.akakaka. After that, I went to work for awhile til shop closed coz Thursday&Friday I can't go.

Today didn't go HRM tutorial in the morning coz (1) I was too tired, (2) I don't want to wait til 12pm then 3pm for the next 2 classes which are both Korean. Pingie called me up in the morning when I was still sleeping coz thought I forgot I got class or what.ahaha. Today whole day actually sleepy coz maybe of the dull weather. Then supposed to go SGS church at 9pm for Angela's wedding preparation but she called me up when I was already on my way, to ask me not to come coz too many people there and no parking. So my parents&I went to The Mall instead.lol. I brought my omma to THEFACESHOP since she wanted to see and buy a lipstick. But in the end, we both bought $76 worth of stuffs from there. deng...attractive packaging&decor really attract me to just go in and then buy something out.ahaha. I had to drag my appa to go in and pay for us. muahaha. Then we sat down at foodcourt. I only drank milo. My mum bought sushi and crepe while my dad ordered mee mamak. I didn't know they were that hungry already. I guessed I'm the only one who had a full dinner.lol.

I seriously don't know how come "Last Breath" can become "Last Week". Don't you think is quite far the sound? I still kek dao by this I don't know "guy". lol.

Lastly, me&Kelly's camwhore pic when Kelly came over to FBEPS yesterday:
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: