Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, November 30, 2007

Dugaan Cinta

Wheee...3 more papers to go!! After tomorrow I'll be more free^^ Can't wait for tomorrow night!hehe. English exam yesterday was ok I guess.lol. I just had my Spanish exam this morning! OH my...didn't expect it to be all translations? Section A was listening part with 10 questions but eventho the profesor repeated 3 times, I still couldn't catch some of the words at all!! Gahh!! Then Section B was 20 questions of english to spanish translations. Then Section C was a short essay in Spanish on your family! Actually the exam was not too bad except that in some translations, there are spanish words I know but I just not sure of its correct sentence pattern, and when some I know the sentence pattern I just can't remember the words in spanish!!! aish!! haiz...just hope my grade won't be that bad. I wanted to continue Spanish coz it's quite fun but next semester my schedule won't permit. So hopefully in Sem 6 I could continue.hehe

Currently in love with few Malay songs:
The Fabulous Cats - Rimas (If I'm not wrong Liz was the one who recommended this song to me. I like the music of this song^^)

Misha Omar - Riwayat Cinta (another beautiful song from Misha Omar^^)

Vince&Nurfatima - Dugaan Cinta (When I first heard this song I thought it's Whiteny&Deborah's Same Script Different Cast song coz they both got same music somehow but is really a lovely duet^^)

No comments: