Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, November 4, 2007

*sleepy+headache*

*dies* These few days got kept getting headaches ah. Last time won't be like that one ah...I think maybe I'm really too busy...not just with assignments but also entertainments.ahaha.

Yesterday Ping,Ling&Aiyie came to my house again to finish up the 2nd ad poster but my Adobe being gay again, kept hanging...took a long time to finish. Finished both ads but still need to modify a bit lar. I haven't start writing report for my part of the advertisement.haiz.

Today went out whole day again. Morning went out ate dimsum with my parents at Happy Union. Then went to look at SE mobile phones. I haven't confirm which model I want to buy yet. I'm only attracted to red/goldenish colors ones.ahaha. Then I went to work for awhile. haiz. My lady boss was like asking my colleague how come I go work less and less frequent one. But I remembered I told her and the other boss before that I can't come that often anymore this month especially coz of my assignments and final exam coming up very soon!!!haiz.
Then Lina picked me up from work to go her house for her sister's BBQ party.hehe. My parents picked me up at 10pm from Lina's house and then went Sing You Me to eat again coz they haven't eat their dinner yet.lol. Deng...soo sleepy and can't concentrate now to write my report and modify ads. Tomorrow morning then do. Now I better go off and study for my HRM test lar.

No comments: