Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, November 21, 2007

終極一家

Wheeet...I finally finished watching "The X Family" just now!!! 55 episodes and I'm done watching all! Love this drama and will definitely recommend people to watch this! I miss the drama already...but I'm happy to see someone wrote that there will be a Part 3 and will be call "zhong ji yi jie"(as in street?) but not sure if is true. I seriously don't know how to search for chinese ent. news.lol. But yea...I miss the people in X Family coz they are just too keai.haha. I like Jiro more after watching this drama. He's the main actor&acted 4 different characters from innocent,cute to cool and evil!ahaha. Yalun seriously just soo cute especially when he jokes around.lol. Hopefully there will really be Part 3 with the same people!

Just watched Fahrenheit's 出神入化 MV (the theme song for this drama) and Yalun,Jiro&Calvin look soo hot!!! Im lovin Yalun's hair once again! *droolz at Yalun* And yes, I think this song is the fastest song that FRH ever sang for now.hehe.


I so want to get Yuzhe's 1st album(2nd version), X Family OST (2nd ver.), X Family Book, and Yalun/FRH poster of Chu Shen Ru Hua image! *who wants to get me more Yuzhe&X Family's stuffs?* *begs*

No comments: