Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, November 27, 2007

2 down.....

.....................5 more to go. Yes, 5 more papers to go and I'm done!!! Wheee...hehe. Yesterday Korean exam was ok except listening part was really fast that I really couldn't fully catch the words. kek dao, I made quite a few mistakes in the 1mark questions.haiz. Today FIS paper was ok, but got one part I got mixed up and another part I totally didn't study. The mixed up part was really frustrating coz I actually know the correct answers to it but just got confused..haiz. The rest were ok coz luckily those I studied got comeout.lol. Now I can concentrate on revising accounts and business law already!!!

These few days I really like pig man...slept soo much. I slept whole afternoon after I cameback from exam. The weather made me very sleepy ler.aigooo...hehe. Nowadays am addicted to Pokka's Carrot Fruit Juice, thanx to my dad. Very nice drink which reminds me I miss my usual orange+apple+watermelon mixed fruit juice at the Mall foodcourt. And I can't wait for the year-end sales starting 1st Dec!!! I already eye-ing at some stuffs.lol
I changed my blog's song also to one of the song by new chinese group call "WOW"! Their album is quite nice, I recommend people to give them a try! I like Big Mama's 4th album too as a whole.

No comments: