Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, November 17, 2007

MKMF 2007

I seriously lost touch with Korean Ent. world for quite long til I forgot its the time for award shows already. Just foundout MKMF Award was held this evening. Last few years, I would already be at home waiting for the online tv to stream and watch the live show, and spazzing online! But this year totally forgot about it and no such mood to do that also. But then seriously I wasn't at all sad about not watching it live coz this year's MKMF really not that exciting coz many of my favourite artists didn't attend and also the conflicts&chaos. Aiishh~~~ I'm more disappointed with the fans bashing other artists coz of who and why should be getting the awards blablabla...same like last year also.haiz..I don't know by bashing would do what good to them when what's over is over. They should learn how to respect other artists too and not go out of sane towards loving the artists they like. I was once like that also on these awards thingy but then realized it was so wrong. haiz. The fans seriously made me fall out of interest for the artist coz honestly I'm quite sick already to see the same artist fans everywhere, but worse is their fan behaviours just drive me nuts. Gosh~~~ OKies done with my ranting.

But anyways,
CONGRATZ/CHUKKA TO ALL THE WINNERS OF MKMF!!! :)

No comments: