Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, November 12, 2007

Glad...

Today went uni at noon to meet up with my partner for Spanish oral test. Lucky she prepared the dialogue already so I just went thru' it and it was ok. At least not that hard to remember one. We both went for the simple ones.lol. Then in between I was surfing online trying to do my FIS report but hard to find online also. After that went to meet Ping&Ling at ICT coz we went to get our UBD student card. Actually my card the clerk printed it out only when I asked for it.lol. BUT AT LAST!!! After 1 year+ we got our student card!lol. Then before Spanish class, I was a bit hungry, so I bought prawn crackers&coconut drink.hehe

The card looks like this: (don't laugh at my funny face)
Image hosted by servimg.com

We finally done with our Spanish oral test! Wheee...but I still have Korean oral test this coming saturday! *dies* Oh and this week is the last week of the semester. Next week will be revision week and then exam week! I've got Spanish makeup classes during revision week.haiz. I've got all my courses exam schedule. I actually like the schedule more this time except Accounting&Business Law have to be on same day! And Spanish will be on the day before that which is Friday! *triple dies*

My Exam Schedule:
26/11 - Korean
27/11 - FIS
29/11 - English
30/11 - Spanish
1/12 - Accounting
- Business Law
8/12 - HRM

You see me shiok sendiri there after 1st Dec already.lol. I don't like having exam on the last day!aish.

No comments: