Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, November 9, 2007

Honey to the Bee

Hmmm..haven't been blogging these few days coz busy. I got sore throat also since tuesday and a bit of cough which made me not feelin' that well these few days. Deng...like many people also got this disease. haiz...I can't eat many food due to that. I want spicy food!!!ahaha.

Yesterday morning was the opening ceremony for the "UBD KOREAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE WEEK 2007" . The event runs for 4 days from 8th Nov-11th Nov. This is the 2nd year that this event is being held. The venue is at the Female Hostel's Multi-Purpose Hall and opens from 10am-7pm. This time the exhibition includes korean products in Brunei such as the new but popular 'THEFACESHOP". TheFaceShop gives free skincare&make-up demonstration too. The booth also includes the Korean Tourism Organization from KL. There are also movie screenings at 7pm and the movies are 'The Organ in my Heart', 'Lump Sugar', and 'Radio Star'.

We (me,Ping,Ling,Aiyie&sis) went for the opening ceremony at 9am yesterday. Then have to go back for Business Law lecture at 10am. Lucky we went by Ling's car. Then at noon, we have to go back to female hostel hall there for our Korean class.ahaha. We must play the Korean Learning Games first before signing attendance.lol. Cute graphix I must say. Then we watched the makeup demonstration by THEFACESHOP and it's good!
Then Ling sent me to Gadong. I went to buy mobile screen&cover guards & configure the internet settings for my mobile at the mall. After that I went LaMee to eat lunch. I can't eat anything except the herbs lamee soup there.ahaha. After that went to work for awhile. Then went to watch "Bee Movie" at 6.40pm with Lina&sis. I must say quite nice coz pretty lame.lol. After movie, we ate at foodcourt. I don't know what I want to eat so I just ordered rojak? Lina as usual ate Dixie chicken eventho need to wait for 20minutes everytime. Then suddenly I saw Kelly&Fergus walking into Arcade so I went to find her.ahaha.
Check out Lina's blog too SUNGIE


Time for some piccies:

From Korean Language&Culture Week Day 1
Image hosted by servimg.com
When speech was going on.

Image hosted by servimg.com
UBD's Vice-Chancellor and Korean Ambassador officially opened the event.

Image hosted by servimg.com
the entrance with Korean lamp and a big photo.

Image hosted by servimg.com
A view of Traditional Korean room with its furnitures.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Pinky&the Brain.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Our sunsaengnim teaching the Korean elementary students with the interactive learning games.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Ping&Ling busy concentrating on the wordsearch game.

Image hosted by servimg.com
MinSyung that only have funny chemistry when pose together.

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
Camwhore pix after I tried out my new dark blue eyeliner.ahaha.

No comments: