Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Wooo...Halloween Day!!! Too bad we never have any Trick o Treat event. ahaha.

Today after our classes, me,Ping,Ling&Aiyie went to a Herb Research Centre/Klinik?(I'm not sure what is it call) in Jerudong. I think it's government-owned and too bad they don't have the herbs we looking for. Then we went to the Rimba Horticulture (the one selling flowers?) to check out also. But also don't have those we want. I'm only attracted to one of the flower/plant there but Ping said it just look like some grass/weed to her only coz of the color? I remember seeing the white color version somewhere before and very nice wah!hehe. And also there's a Rock Dinosaur there! A bit scary ler.lol. Ping said we all shiok sendiri went our own "field trips".lol. Next time maybe we'll choose something to do with fish so can go visit the Fish place in Rimba there, right Pingie?ahaha.

After that I followed Pingie to her dad's shop in Gadong to borrow a piece of black cloth. And it's tea-time!!! So we went down Food Zone there to drink&eat. Pingie's dad indirectly belanja us and Pingie directly belanja me lar.lol. Merci Merci! We sat there quite long before Pingie suddenly remembered about collecting her photo in Qlap so we went Qlap. After that we went Hua Ho coz I asked my dad to pick me up from there. Hua Ho now got sell many those healthy drink from Taiwan but quite expensive for some. Then went up supposed to see watches but turned out we were gila-ing at clothes section there coz I see many nice clothes I like! I will go back next time and buy!hehe.

Today also one of my friend who has a wicked sense of humor and the only one who can "suan" me whenever and wherever he can especially on my height.LOL. This guy long time never heard from him already ah.ahaha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON who is all the way in UK!!! Maybe he's having Halloween Party with his birthday party too.hehe

No comments: