Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, November 19, 2007

Ah Jin's Back!

This morning after the wedding ceremony, we all from the ceremony ones went for breakfast/lunch at Lucky Restaurant. I was quite disappointed at their dimsums now. After that I asked Angela to drop me at The Mall coz my dad will pick up from there. But since her mum never been to The Mall before, we all went jalan at Mall.ahaha. She was shopping clothes and shoe for her mom too for her wedding dinner. During that time, I suddenly received a sms from Marlin telling me she's back and if I can go limteh or not along with Lina&her before Lina leave for KL tomorrow night. So ok lor, Lina picked me up from uni after my Spanish class at 4pm. Wow, today's 2 hours class the new lesson is quite confusing ler but lucky it won't be in the exam.

So after my class, we 3 went to LaMee to eat. This time I didn't order my usual zhajiang lamee coz yesterday I just ate that for lunch. I ordered LaMee mamak instead.ahaha. I think Lina will post up the food pix in her blog. hehe. After that we went back to Lina's shop and CAMWHORE!!! wakakaka. Marlin say she will post those in her camera ones. I will post some of mine here too. Marlin also bought the same necklaces for us sisters and also my SIP-AHHH!!!hohoho. Thanx alot Ah Jin!!! I just drank a choco straw with milk. Nice!
After my parents picked me from Lina's house, we went Happy Union for dinner and I saw Yannie there too^^ After that, we went SinKewHim coz I wanted to buy the sweater(?), the very comfy made from wool one? I had been eyeing that for a few months and finally got to buy the milky color one!hehe. Then we went Hua Ho Manggis and I cannot resist not to buy a pair of shoe from the $10 corner. Thanx to Pingie, now I know they actually have cheap shoes.lol. I wanted to buy another outer jeans shirt but wait til next month after exam. Hopefully it will still be there!!!


Image hosted by servimg.com
Me modelling for Lina's shop once again^^

Image hosted by servimg.com
MINJIN HUGz...but they say I look like tryin to kill ah Jin instead.lol.

Image hosted by servimg.com
MINSYUNG funny chemistry?ahaha

Image hosted by servimg.com
I like the other side/opposite side of this pic which u can see when Marlin post up.lol.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Not bad for a $10 shoe kan?hehe.

OK, think the rest Lina&Marlin
will post up in their blogs?hehe

No comments: