Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nana Tanjung 2

Let me see...was out of house for almost 2 whole days? Tiring but time passed really fast. I also feel that 2007 days passed very fast that it is now end of the year already!!!
Yesterday I had Accounting and Business Law exams so was in uni from 8am-5pm. I was soo glad Accounting was quite ok. hehe. After Accounting exam, I can't even concentrate on Business Law already. During the exam, I almost fall asleep somemore coz I was really sleepy already and the hall was soo cold. Thus, my Business Law exam should be not that ok, just hope I don't flunk it. haiz. But I could relax now!!! There's only one more paper to go on this coming saturday.

Then went to Gadong at 7pm to hangout with Von&Lina (too bad Marlin couldn't come last minute). We actually already planned to eat at McD coz so long didn't eat there but who knows McD long queue!!! So we went to the nearest place from there which is Ideal!ahaha. Ideal also not bad ler. Our dinner took quite long coz of me. I ate so slow coz I talked and laughed soo much til I can't even finish my food. We talked mostly on where to go on holidays and stuffs, and out of that topic I crapped alot.lol. And there's one cute guy at the table beside us^^ Thanx Von for the dinner treat! :)
After that we went to check on the movies in cinema and we decided to watch Nana Tanjung 2. Boy, we sure didn't regret to watch this movie coz it's seriously "kelakar" (funny)!!! We all laughed soo much man during the movie! I would recommend people to watch this^^ I thought this movie is from Indonesia but it's actually filmed in Pulau Pinang!!!hehe. After movie Lina sent Von home and I overnight at Lina's place since so late already. After sent Von home, we 2 went supper at Mamih until almost 1am. Back at Lina's house, we watched TVXQ Bonjour Paris and MV parodies til like almost 5am then we went to sleep. We laughed soo much man because of those videos! TVXQ is soo cute lar...especially Junsu&Micky!!! Junsu,Micky&JJ were the crajee ones in Paris...especially Lina's dear hubby who's really super hyper! She said must be the mixed of Brazil&France's air.lol. The TVXQ&SUJU's MVs parodies were hilarious coz of the lyrics created by the fans.ahaha.
Gotta thank Lina for the gifts from KL, popcorn and supper!!! :)

Today we woke up at 1pm and then continue to watch TVXQ Bonjour Paris videos. Nomu nomu kwiyowo!!! We went out at 3pm coz Lina have to send me to work. We ate our lunch/teabreak at Netzone. After that we went next door bookshop and I bought TEENS mag December issue, mainly coz got KINGONE poster!!! How nice, every month also got my favourite poster. If got Mike He's one I'll be more happy! 2 cute guys ah!!! I like this month's issue coz many things on Xmas!!hehe. Then I went to work until 9pm. I have to thank my colleagues Ena&Gina for my dinner tonight coz Gina purposely delivered the food from Ena's son birthday party for us. I ate macaroni with some fried food and cakes. I seriously seriously ate alot since yesterday morning coz all made me soo bloated one.

I think I need to write down the list of things I want to do coz I just can't remember all. Like so many..lol. And a stupiak pimple below my mouth there, soo annoying.aish! Oh and I just foundout my Heejun oppa out of the military already and having concerts here&there!! hehe :)

No comments: