Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, October 12, 2007

宝葫芦.....葫芦宝

woo...didn't blog for a few days already...been very busy ler. Not enough sleep til I get headache easier now. I just don't know why everytime I assigned to do presentation slides, I surely get a few hours of sleep only. Like the slides very hard to do but they're not. Wednesday went home early from uni coz need to finish up with the slides and did last minute summary for it. *dies* Did not really study for Business Law test also. Eventhough one chapter only but its soo much to read.haiz. So yesterday done with the HRM presentation in the morning. Then Business Law test...I think died also.haiz. What I'd read I forgot almost all. *double dies*

In the afternoon I went work for 2 hours coz I'm just too tired. Then I went to Lina's shop and watched LYCRA Princes! deng...the guys inside really cute ler! All their eyes I like one! Soo satz ah!!! Deeven really look like the guy I likey la! Then at night went to watch "Magic Gourd" with Lina&Ping. That two purposely went to his counter for me and we got to know his name. Sniff...a disappointment after finding out coz my hope just gone like that. Why why why?!!! argh...Why can't he be like Deeven's kind. (OK I think too much already). Lina yesterday also lucky got to see someone but she tershocked tho.lol.
I like the movie coz it's funny, lame and touching too so it made me laughed and cried too! 宝葫芦 (Bao Hulu) is soo cute! The kids in the movie also very cute! The part after the ending really made me laugh soo much coz very lame lar!!!ahaha. Too bad Lina went out halfway the movie coz of her cough. For more info on this movie should go here:
http://www.disney.com.cn/hulumimi/


Then after the movie, me&Ping just sat at foodcourt and chitchat while eating crepe.hehe. Kelly only cameout of the arcade and looked for us when my dad already arrived so have to go! I walked back to Jaya coz I asked my dad to wait there as Mall got many cars. When just passed McD, rain started pouring so I walked faster to my car! Lucky! Arrived home can't online coz thunder so went to sleep straight.

Today went to work in the afternoon after my lunch with daddy at Happy Union. But my lunch wasn't a nice one coz of the way the person cut the meat!OMG! Soo arghhh!!! Doesn't worth my money at all! Lucky not I pay man. Then went to print pix and went to find Lina but her mom said she's resting at home coz got toothache. During dinner break, I saw in Jaya the bag I wanted to buy coz very cheap only but I was thinking to get after work only...who knows bought by someone already&its the last one somemore! Really kek dao! Then went Mall, bought a new red,black&white phone+coin pouch, yes is 2 in 1 kind and is the cat one! I saw Pingie's mum&sis too at UG.ahaha. I bought Oct TEENS magazine also mainly coz got Tang Yuzhe's big poster!!! wheeet! When on the way home, I was thinking why soo smoky one...yea coz many peoples playing own fireworks! My Berakas area there, my dad said since 7pm already very noisy coz got many fireworks!ahaha.

No comments: