Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, October 25, 2007

LaaaMeeee.....

ahahaha...does my title looks like the word "lame" instead of LaMee?lol. Yes I'm trying to be lame here.hehe...haven't blog for almost a week already. Nothing much going on. Last saturday went to Ziman&Razan's house for Raya. Sunday just stayed at home trying to do some work and catch up with my X Family drama. Monday as usual went for Spanish class and got back my test paper which I can't believe I got an "A" for it. But I still need to study harder coz yea it's gettin harder already.haiz. Hope I still maintain an "A" for my finals. I scare my oral coz I can't really pronounce Spanish that good.lol. We keep missing classes for Spanish due to holidays and lecturer away for conference so we have make up classes during last week of the term?hmmm. Then Tuesday I didn't go uni coz no classes except 2 lectures in the afternoon coz lecturers got some function? Yea I'm a lajee bum. *dies* Yesterday went uni for tutorials and went canteen for lunch which I ate roti telur (lol, I pk already bah!).

Today went out whole day again from early morning. As usual went uni, got to know HRM test marks but our tutor said not really confirm yet, have to double check again those marks. Well, I'm 0.1 to the passing line. kek dao. But still ok since I know I didn't write much coz forgot many things. Business Law test paper also got back today and luckily I passed! We going to have Business Law presentation group assignment soon. Happy at least my group finished off our HRM Group visit report already. Next 2 weeks we have another HRM test again. haiz. Hope can get better marks this time. Meantime we are busy doing our English advert. Me, Ping&Ling went LaMee for lunch today and discussed about our advert there. Finally got to eat my Zhajiang LaMee, been craving for it!ehehe. I tell you Ping's soyabean very the "da pai" one.ahaha. We sat in LaMee for a few hours, got more ideas this time. Then went The Mall for more inspiration and THEFACESHOP actually gave us those inspirations.ahaha.

We went DQ again but this time was Ling&Ping craving for icecream and not me.lol. So we sat down there and eat. Then Ling brought us to the new accessories shops opened by her cousin at the small shops beside Dixie. I really love the shell necklaces but those are quite expensive for a very small income earner like me. ahaha..like everyone also know those kind is my "style" already. In the end, with the help of Ling, I bought 2 necklaces which are nice also ler.hehe. Then at night, Lina came to The Mall and ate dinner with me. Before she came, I waited for her in front of Cineplex coz I want to watch previews and also *ahem*. Then I saw Star Dust finally out already but then only have 2 shows and the times are not suitable for me one. aish..why like that one!! I really want to watch lar. haiz. After dinner, I followed Lina to Big Thumb restaurant to see her sing but too bad my dad came before she performed. NVM, I will see on Saturday night then. LINA aka BRUNEI SUNGIE AJA AJA HWAITING!!!^^

These days I'm addicted to reading humorous people's blogs (thanx to my Pinky), my new hobby already. I like Kenny Sia and Rojaks ones the most coz they made me laughed soo much! (look at the side "M-y Stars" for their links). ahahaha.

No comments: