Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Beautiful St★rdust

I love this album name...what a coincidence that Supernova's 1st album came out on the same day I went to watch the movie "Stardust".ahahaha. Finally their 1st album..consists of 11 songs which 5 of them are the ones from the single. I love track 7 (한마디 말을 못해서) so much coz my "la sam la fai" type of song.wakakaka. I soo want to get this album but I wonder will they have a repackage or what later?lol.

Ping sent me a whole folder of piccies yesterday and I'm going to post some of those here:

Raya pix at NBT 2007

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

Not much eh? Actually got more pix but haven't get from Wanru and Thinz.hehe. Now for a bonus pic:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Witch Haeli: "Magic magic of the Ball, tell me the day I become rich..."

ahahaha...don't chardao yea by this pic...got one person already chardao til neck pain.lol

No comments: