Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, October 8, 2007

AY!

Yesterday whole day didn't do much coz also kept on&off my comp coz of thunder. Spent most of my time doing my Korean homeworks and Spanish translation works.ahaha.

Early morning woke up and went immigration to renew my IC. Lucky didn't have to wait that long, just 1 and a half hour and I'm done.hehe. Then back home I straight went to sleep coz was very sleepy and having headache that I didn't eat my breakfast til 11am. After ate I went back to sleep again coz still headache and woke up at 2pm and ate lunch. Then went uni at 3pm. Did not even really study for my Spanish listening test but luckily it was ok eventho I missed a few words?ahaha. Then came home supposed to do work but thunder and heavy rain so I have to off-ed my computer! Really kek dao! So was watching TV and Dennis Oh soo yeng in Sweet Spy! Then went out grocery shopping at Soon Lee and Hua Ho Mall. Guess what? I bumped into Ping's cute lil' bro T.Wee! I asked him if he still remembers me and he actually called out my name "Ah Chong" while pointing&smiling at me!ahaha. Then I asked him to go to his sister Ping to tell her I'm there.lol. Ping you should say my family also funny, 3 of us each went to different counter to pay stuffs coz my dad thought got 3 receipts for lucky draw like in Hua Ho Qlap but then who knows they only lucky draw small things? We also got mineral water same as you!ahaha. Oh and I'm soo loving the bedsheets there which now on Sale, so cheap only but my mum said next time will go back and buy!hehe. Meiji got new products again ( I assumed they're new coz never seen them before.lol), it's call Meiji Dippy which is a very similar kind to YanYan but much more expensive so I didn't buy! But I bought the YanYan Yoghurt flavor cream one coz never try before.keke. I bought the small packet of Tao Kae Noi Seaweed Tomyamgung flavor and I finished it with my mum just now. It's actually a bit expensive coz inside not much only.ahahaha.
OK..attempting to do some works now. ^^

No comments: