Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

huhuhu...

This week til' last week of the semester will be very busy ah. Got reports, presentations, tests, and replacement classes ah!!! Let me see...(1) English presentation + report, (2) English replacement class, (3) FIS report, (4) Business Law presentation + report, (5) HRM test, (6) Korean oral test, (7) Spanish replacement classes. Then will be our 1 week revision week before our final exam starts! Like everything is cramp together lar. haiz. Really need to start revising soon eh? hehe
Now still in the process of doing our english advertisement. I'm still doing more research for it. ahaha. And I'm still wondering if I can take "marketing management" course for next semester and if I really want to take or not coz I scare later I half dead there.lol. But the course seems interesting to me. ahaha...see how lar.

*X Family*
I finished watching at Episode 36, so left 19 more episodes to go! This drama is addictive man. It's the most "char dao" drama I ever watched I think! It made me laugh soo much also.lol. Too bad my cute Yalun only came out once in a while and from Episode 30 onwards only? But lucky still got Yuzhe and Xiu who got many appearances!hehe. Xiu is soo "shuai"! Yuzhe is cute & shuai. Yalun is just soo cute lar eventho he supposed to act cool but aiyoh still cute face that I just feel like pinching ler! ahaha. But I don't like the robotic voiceover on him. Jiro got the most appearances and he played like 3-4 different roles. His "gui long" is very cool lar!!! I want the OST and book for X Family ler if can!!! hehe.

No comments: