Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, October 19, 2007

EMPIRE

Hmm...let's see...yesterday afternoon waited for my sunsaengnim to finish class and we went to The Mall for the sponsorships stuff. Both of us were very hungry already so we ate at the food court first. Then Fergus&Kelly finally came, after everything's done, we went KFC but only them 2 ate.ahaha. My sunsaengnim really funny ler, eventho she's feeling not well she still can tell us stories which made us laugh only.lol. I like to hear her stories&experiences.hehe. At night, me&Lina ate dinner at the Mall foodcourt (yes, I know...again but yea..). After dinner not long, we nothing to do already coz no movies to watch also, so just went home.

Today I really went out whole day again. Early morning at 7+am went to The Empire Hotel&Country Club as a HRM educational visit. I think there were around 35 of us who went. Firstly we were brought to a meeting room corridor. Then we took a lift to go down to a presentation room where we were given a presentation by a Training Manager (I'm not sure what's the exact title but all I know he's in charge for all the staff training) on HRM related stuff of Empire. His presentation was quite clear& interesting I think for almost everyone. After that, we were taken to Atrium for a breakfast buffet. LOL you don't know how happy I was coz got nice free food! I ate quite alot coz I tried a bit of every food they have. I like their omelette, porridge and bitterchoc donut most.hehe. They got my favourite plums too^^ Me&Ping took a new pic of Pinky&the Brain there.keke.

After fulfilled our stomachs, we went for a tour on hotel rooms from one level to another,and from cheaper to the most expensive rates ones.ahaha. The really expensive rooms are the Empress&Emperor's suites. Empress's suite is very big and nice and is $7000 per night. When I heard that I thought I heard wrong.lol. Then we went to the Emperor's suite which is the most luxurious room and costs $24000 per night!!! *faint* Seriously man $24000 is a "WOW" for me!!! Inside got everything including a swimming pool&jacuzzi. Ping got record video from the moment she stepped into the suite til the swimming pool! I love the bathroom most coz it showed the very beautiful ocean scenery. I can just stay in the bathtube, relaxing &enjoying the pretty view of the nature. *dreams* But man the money... *shakeshead*
Lastly, we went to the staff cafeteria and HR office where I met Von's 2nd sis!hehe. We took group pix in the Emperor's suite and also before everyone parted at the lobby. I think I got quite a few pix in Ping's mob. as usual her mob is filled with my face only.lol.We all got a cup as a souvenir from Empire too. Really thank them for giving us a nice trip^^

After Empire, I followed Ping back to her house as we were going to discuss on our group's English ad. with Ling&Aiyie. Very headache don't know what we want to do yet but now we have something in mind already. Need to do market research for it first. Almost whole time Ping's cute lil bro was playing with us.ahaha. He's just soo keai ler. Then at 4.30pm Ling sent me to work but I just went for a few hours coz headache. I need to tell my big boss I can't go work that often already coz of assignments and exam coming up soon but she's outstation! *arghhh stress* Then 7+pm Ping picked me up from work to go NBT take Raya pix. Lucky the rain stopped. This year only got me,Ping,Thinz,Wanru&Ing coz I no time to organise, and we all didn't wear baju kurong also. Ping wore til soo xin kan (sexay) lagitu!lol. Kelly was really late so we just met up at The Mall since I haven't eat my dinner yet but in the end I bought Red Wave from Fun Bread but sat at DQ there since we ordered blizzards. I ate my Green Tea choc. chunks as usual.kekeke. We laughed alot again especially when its 4 of us again.lol. And and most funny thing was when Ping was in Thinz car but her door was open coz talking to me, the car alarm ordered Ping to close the door but Ping heard "please shut the door"?ahaha. Ping was really kek dao.LOL.

That's about it. Tired...need to do my research now.

No comments: