Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, October 6, 2007

whoooosh!

ahaha...today the time passed soo fast for me. I like my day like that!hehe. At noon I went for Korean listening test and I got all correct for it! *haengbok* Then tumpang Ling's car to Gadong. I did not eat my lunch as I got very late breakfast this morning and very heavy one somemore! I went straight to work and many things to do. I went bank and metup with Pingie. Then off-ed at 6.30pm and went Mall to hangout with Pingie,Lina,Thinz&Kelly. I was very hungry by that time already. We all ate Jollibee Double Treat except Kelly coz she came late. Somemore she&Thinz wore the exact same yellow color shirt! We called them "bananas". (B1 and B2?)
I soo shiok can get to see the guy I want to see^^ Pingie,Thinz&Kelly knew which guy I'm attracted to already.hehe. And just suddenly that day popped in my mind that he looked like Hosuk oppa of Click-B coz I was looking&listening to Click-B! I told Lina just now and she agreed too! His eyes especially! *droolz*
We also went shopping around, I almost bought a very worth it brown jeans jacket but I still care about the size of it so didn't get it. Me&Lina bought shoes tho, same color but different pattern. Very cheap only but nice! Pingie&Kelly almost bought the same kind like us also but in the end didn't get also. Pingie supposed to shop for things as her retail therapy today but in the end she didn't buy anything also.ahaha. Good also can bank in the money already gal! lol. Then we all went in Face Shop which all of us did get "a" thing from there. As usual I bought nail polish but this time I bought a dark color one.keke. Then went in Arcade and as always soo many peoplez on Saturday nightz. Lina went in with the 6 leftover coins from last time but she came out with 5. We just played Photohunt and Snapshot but got 1 free credit there so lucky. Lina played Snapshot til she got HI-score! *baksu baksu* Then before going home, went to get my Gelato icecream and this time I bought pistachio one.hehe.
I can't wait til next thursday coz after that will be more free and got holidays for Hari Raya! I want to go watch movies ler.aigoo. But now have to think&do my assignments first. ;)

No comments: