Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, October 1, 2007

what a nice day

I slept til noon today...yesterday did not blog coz I went to sleep early at 8pm...so I actually slept for almost 16 hours. Soo shiok man...seemed like I haven't been sleeping for such a long time...I just don't want to get out of my comfy bed.hehe. Soo tired ler.haiz.
Yesterday morning went to eat dimsum with my parents. Then hanged out with Angela at Mall, accompanied her shopping for some of her wedding stuffs. I just foundout yesterday Boutique Eileen Chen and Bingo are associated?lol. Then we went to eat at Excapade and Angie belanja again^^ I really so long didn't eat sushi already. Then very happy coz I just spotted the guy I want to see in a crowd when we went down the escalator! I just went crajee there.lol Then I went to work for awhile to finish some of the stuffs before going home at 5.30pm. After a very nice dinner, online awhile then went to sleep coz my eyes can't stand already.

Then only this noon after ate my lunch then I opened and revise for my accounting test. So yes as expected I really did badly in my test just now.lol. Should be either flunked or near flunking coz I did not get to answer alot of questions there.ahaha. Not enough time for me eventhough the questions are not hard. I just could not think properly. haiz. Then tomorrow another test, that one even worse and also haven't start revising.haiz. I'm just soo lajee coz after like 5months don't have any tests, I shiok sendiri there already. How?!! No motivation and no good time management at all. Damn! Tomorrow no break again for me coz need to go Spanish replacement class. I hate mondays and tuesdays for now. Damn!

Oh and I just foundout Eru's 3rd album very nice!wheet..and the latest M to M single, the song is soo nice also! :)

No comments: