Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

天生反骨

hehe...I changed my blog banner after quite sometime to my favourtie drama. Jimmy soo cute^^ I was supposed to make a wallie out of it too but got lajee.lol. The bracelet behind is the main item in the drama and I love it.

Taiwan famous boyband "ENERGY" is now back with a new album. The band also has a new member making it a four-member group now. When I first saw the album name "Born with Reverse Bones", my first impression is "woa..what title is that?" But when I listened to the title song of the same name, I really love it! Very catchy! I want to see the MV&dance for this song. hehe. Overall, I think this album is quite good that I would recommend. I love the slow songs too especially track 9 (答應我)! Soo my type of song.hehe.

I continue drama marathon *dies* coz "The X Family" which is the sequel of "KO One" is really funny, lame and cool! I'm addicted to it but is 55 episodes and I'm only at Epd.8 now. At first I was really blur coz I don't get this drama but as I go on watching it, I understand a bit more. Jiro got 3 roles inside and he look the coolest when he transform to "gui long"!!! OMG the color contacts, his hair and outfits made him can "tien" people eventho he doesn't use his "electric" power!ahaha. Tang Yuzhe also cute inside as Jiro's elder brother but he's a ma gua (no power) one in the family.ahaha. Their mom really crajee but scary one. This drama from epd.1 til now made me reli "char dao" only!LOL. The OST for this drama very nice! Love the song by A*Chord call "gou ai"..something like rock-ballad type.hehe. Yalun's solo song for this drama nice also! Calvin&Jiro did cover versions for 2 oldies and not bad too^^

I think these few weeks before revision week will be very busy eh...assignments ah. Yesterday went uni but not many people went to class coz still raya even myself is in the festive mood.lol. Everyone came for the HRM test only and I screwed the test again.haiz. For english advertisement presentation, we have 3 weeks to finish. This friday we have to go Empire/DST for HRM study visit but my group going Empire and then have to submit group report in a week time? I also just foundout FIS got final assignment which require group report but submission is in 1 month time. Then we might have business law presentation too depends on our test marks.haiz. Must jia you ler. Aja Aja Hwaiting!

No comments: