Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, October 26, 2007

St★rDust

Baega apayo...early morning. Thus, didn't get to go for DST visit.haiz. Then got out from bed and went to work at noon coz already promised my colleague to do something for him so really no choice but have to go. I planned to go home at 7pm like that but my dad went Miri so I stucked in Gadong til almost 10pm. I had my lunch with Lina at the newly renovated foodcourt at Jaya. I ate Mee Jawa but the dimsum looked soo tempting ler!!!ahaha.
Today afternoon at 5pm, I went to watch "StarDust".....ALONE! There's a first time for everything so today was my first time went to watch movie alone but I think it's pretty ok for me.hehe. I was very happy tho because of that *someone* and the movie was not bad ler^^ Lina actually wanted to watch with me but GOD wanted me to watch alone I think coz of all the time, the few hours that Lina tried to contact me, my mobile couldn't be contacted. She said she sms-ed me twice but I didn't receive any and she called me many times but engaged? Ah Ping also sms-ed me but I didn't receive. Damn my line probz!haiz. Then dinner went CA Mohd. and ate roti telur as usual. After that went back to work again.hehe.

Ooooo...Ah Ping posted some piccies from the Empire trip already at her blog...check them out at
My Pinky's

No comments: