Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, October 5, 2007

woooooooooo

Okie I'm just running out of title so yea. Very tired now and brain definitely in OFF mode now with eyes half open.lol. So lajee and also busy, to update my blog everyday. Now even past midnight already. Let me see, Tuesday what did I do huh? Got FIS test early morning and also screwed. Then in English we learnt to role-play. I was supposed to go Spanish replacement class after that but I was too hungry&eventually lajee so didn't go. First time tried the Tomyamgung seaweed(thanx to Ling) and it actually taste nice! Then also me&Ping already wanted to stay for HRM lecture but in the end also being lured and so we two escaped also.ahaha. That time the weather looked soo dark so we faster went home and Ping sent me home. On the way we saw very scary flash of lightning!eee...but my place did not rain eventho looked a bit dark. So I managed to nap for 1hr+ after came home coz soo sleepy!

Wednesday as usual went to tutorials in the morning. Then after finished my last class at 2pm, Wanthin sent me to Lina's shop. I was actually very hungry already but Tricia sms-ed me to go get my salary. Since we lacked of staff now, I went to bank for them but Tricia accompanied me. Then Baiduri at Mall always got many peoples one so usually takes long time for me. Only 4.30pm then I got to eat my lunch and Tricia belanja me KFC coz she's leaving Brunei soon. I'm glad she really like the gift I gave her along with a card.hehe.
Then went back to Lina's shop. Yea and peoplez all thought I went Mall for someone oh so suaning me behind my back somemore in Facebook?!!!ahaha. But too bad that wasn't my primary purpose at that time eventho I want to see him lar if can. But just no time.lol. Then at night, followed Lina to her tuition centre and she belanja me satay!kekeke. Gomawo^^ Yea and so I saw Brunei's Sungje(according to Lina) after so long time didn't see him also ;)
Then arrived home quite late already and I finally joined facebook and I explored it til like very late. Thus.....

....the next day(Thursday) morning I almost could not wake up coz got 8am tutorial.lol. Then in the afternoon went ThienThien ate lunch with my dad. I actually too hungry til full so didn't eat much also. Tricia came and we gave back each other our autobooks and she gave me a self-made bracelet, very nice! Thanx^^ I went bank again and this time I waited the longest time for nearly 1hr!!! Soo tiring&sleepy man! Then I thought I heard the wrong song but it was really my favourite song (Kuingin Kamu by Romance) that kept playing (I think from PizzaHut?) coz everytime I go bank while queuing I will hear that song!hehe. Then during dinner break, I went UG shopping til I didn't eat my dinner but just bought my guava as usual. The stuffs I bought were all black!lol. I can't resist not buying coz soo cheap only! I got to take a few glances at my mesmerizing eyes guy and soo cute *droolz* Off-ed and I was quite hungry so went to eat nasikatok special with my parents. I ate til soo bloated eventho I shared with my mum.ahaha.

wooo....such a long post...

No comments: