Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, October 27, 2007

*congratz*chukka*

Today whole day very sleepy ah...went uni then went to work for awhile. Today ate at Sweet Deli for my teabreak...*yumz* Then as usual went to bank and today waited for quite long also eventho the queue wasn't long in front of me. I off-ed at 5.30pm and followed Lina home.

Tonight was Lina's big night. Yes, her first time joining "Chinese Karaoke Singing Competition" and it took place at Big Thumb Restaurant. The competition started at 8pm which started off with the female contestants and then the male contestants. Lina's No.7 and she sang "痴心绝对 by Mei Mei", one of my favourite chinese song coz of the lyrics.hehe. And, I was shocked to see my colleague's husband joined also.ahaha.

And the results :-----
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LOTSA CONGRATS TO MY DEAR SISTER ANGELINA for getting 1st Place!!!!!!! Kononnya Brunei Sungie oh! You see this Brunei Ah Woo here don't know how to sing, only know how to act idiot.lol. She must be happy coz got a nice pretty pink crystal trophy and cash as prizes oh!hehe. *my movie+dinner treat is on the way*wheeeeeeeee.....

For the male contestants, the 1st,2nd and 3rd winners are related to each other one!hehe. The youngest guy there got 1st place.

And now I'm still doing research on our english ads. Hmmm...hopefully can finalise and finish soon coz left like 1 week only? Hwaiting neh!

No comments: