Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, October 5, 2007

headache-ness

OMG...I wokeup at almost 1pm and got major headache and my stomach felt weird. I remembered don't know what time in the morning there was an electric cut and also heard noises on my roof. Don't know if its by monkeys/cats/peoples.lol. Until now I still got headache lar.aigooo...thinking of all my pending assignments makes me more headache. Let me see this coming week: -
(1)Tomorrow Korean listening test, (2)Monday Spanish listening test(but have to finish translations at home), (3)Accounting assignments(presentation on Wednesday), (4)Thursday Business Law test+ (5)HRM 2nd group presentation(submit with individual summary), (6)FIS summary to finish by Tuesday.

Other than that, I've still got pending works to finish at work but I just don't have the time to go that often now coz too busy. I didn't even have the time to go renew my IC&driving licence! I think really need to go this coming Monday morning already if not I don't know when I can go. *dies* I also want to go watch movies but no suitable times - planning to watch Resident Evil, Chuck&Larry, Magic Gourd and StarDust!!! I need to go during cheap ticket days if not pok kai ah.lol. Who got time to teman me leh? haiz...cannot procastinate anymore lar...damn but I need to nap again. Sleepi...and tonight got mass chat with Shinhwaz sisterz.hehe

No comments: