Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, October 15, 2007

放羊的星星

Hehe..these few days of Raya holidays I took the oppurtunity to drama marathon so I didn't have time to blog. I very shiok finally finished the 20 episodes of "My Lucky Star" drama featuring my all time favourite idol Jimmy Lin. So long haven't watch his drama already and soo happy I foundout he was in this latest drama!!! This drama also featured Yoo Hana (a young Korean actress but who knows a bit of mandarin), Lee Wei and Leon Jay Williams. I think Hana acted very well in this drama since its her first one. I hope to see her in more dramas. Her chinese also not bad and she's really cute during the filming of the drama especially when she cry out loud and when she called Jimmy "oppa".hehe. Jimmy also soo cute kacau-ing behind the scenes. He really forever look that young ah eventho he's already 33 this year!! No one would guess he's 30 and above one. hehe. 10 years ago when I was still so young he looked soo cute, 10 years later he still look that cute whereas I got old!ahaha. He really got baby face and his smile is soo charming!!! My childhood prince *love* I hope to see him in more dramas soon especially those involving racing cars. I love to see cars/motorcycles racing and Jimmy not only is into car racing but he is really also a car racer! This made me me like him more. hehe . This drama made me laughed and cried lots. This is one touching drama, I love this drama! The OST for this drama also very nice^^
This is a fan-made mv of My Lucky Star drama with its theme song:


Now I'm rewatching "MVP Valentine" another of my favourite drama about basketball!hehe. But this one no need drama marathon since I've watched before 3 years ago. I just miss the drama.hehe. I gotta go finish studying for tomorrows HRM test. I want to go beraya too after the test! hehe.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DONGHAE OPPA AND XIAO ZHI(小志) GE!!!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MUSLIMS!

No comments: