Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day and the 100th

MERRY BELATED X'MAS to EVERYONE and Happy Boxing Day!!!!!!
Image hosted by servimg.com
This is my 100th post too :)

I've been out for 2 days. X'mas eve I didn't go work and I slept until 4pm. Then at night went to Lina's house for Xmas party and her mom's birthday, and we also celebrated Albert's 21st bertday!!! It's a fun night, I danced and sang like siaozabo.ahaha. We K-ed til 1am+, and me&Marlin overnight there^^
Time for some piccies from my mob, other piccies you can see from Lina's and Marlin's blogs.


Image hosted by servimg.com
^My Xmas pressies from Lina(the cute santa stick+snow globe), Marlin(anklet) and Von(the rest of the gifts). Nomu nomu gamsahe^^

Image hosted by servimg.com
^O loneliness.....

Image hosted by servimg.com
^awww...soo lovey-dovey WanJin couple.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Up to down: Me, Von, Angela and Lina.

And I went for work for 2hours only today coz I suddenly felt sick? My body masuk angin, stomachache and got cold sweat. So I went home and rest til now ok already.

No comments: