Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, December 15, 2007

마지막 인사

Wow is almost 3am and I got tears on my face coz just finished watching very kam dong(touched) episodes of 3 and 4 of "Bull Fighting" drama by Hebe,Mike He and Li Wei!!! Love this drama and it just started airing in Taiwan so it got til 4 epds only. So sad, the drama is once a week only, every Sundays. So can't wait til tomorrow for Episode 5 which will also got kamdong scene as I saw from the preview! And I don't know how many episodes this drama has coz dramawiki didn't put.LOL. ahhhhh...Mike is seriously soo "electrifying"? Is there even such a word?ahaha...yes his eyes are the main attraction! Plus he got quite a hot body too!kekeke. I never see Hebe act in drama before, but I really like her in this drama!

Other than Mike&Danson, my latest craze is Big Bang!!!ahaha...thanx alot to Lies+G-Dragon! Yea, GD is my fav.member in Big Bang follow by the youngest Seungri(who is a 90'er!!!). Once again I like the leader&rapper of the group.lol. I kept watching "Lies" perfs last week, then this week I kept watching "Last Farewell" perfs. I love the song and dance of Last Farewell coz the song is catchy and their dance is just soo cute along with the guys!ahaha.

Big Bang - Last Farewell perf on Korea Visual Arts Festival
07/12/2007

Last 2 days had been going to work earlier than usual coz need to prepare the things for auditing. Nothing much, was pretty busy the whole day on Thursday. I went Sweet Deli for my lunch/teabreak. Then yesterday I went Mall during my break in the afternoon. They have this promotion of the new drinks from S'pore call "Anything" and "Whatever". Yes, they finally selling it in Brunei! I didn't get to buy yet but soon.hehe.
Later tonight hanging out with Lina&Marlin. Now going off to sleep. I guess I won't be going work early tomorrow coz sleepy ah.ahaha

No comments: