Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, December 21, 2007

Kopizon

hehe...just came back home not long. Yesterday night after work, went Coffeezone to limteh with Lina, Kuan and Siang. We ate our dinner there and I called "Nasi Pattaya" again. I don't know why I go most restaurants I like to try their nasi pattaya one.ahaha. Then went Lina's house overnight again. We as usual slept around 4am+. I went crajee by all those chipmunks versions of the songs they did on youtube!haha..just too funny already!

Today afternoon's teabreak me&Lina went to Lamee. I didn't go work today but I did drop by for awhile. I feel soo sleepy bah so I drank 1 big cup of Kopi "O" somemore!ahaha. Oh and I did my photoshoots for "Chong's Stylo" at Lina's shop just now, even got videos in Marlin's camera!LOL. Now I know how tiring photshoots can be.wakakaka. Then at night me,Lina&Marlin went to the mall. Supposed to meet up Kuan so we 2 can do our "special mission" tonight but too bad the "pork leg" not there. Someone is sad lor. But we still got this Sunday to try^^
So we just met up with Kuan at Bingo where he's buying his CNY clothes with his mom.hehe. After that we 3 were eating our guavas and talking near the escalator. After finished eating guavas, we decided to get Gelato ice-creams. We got the 3 flavors in 1 cup one - Blueberry yoghurt, Cappucino and Double Choc. I love the Blueberry yoghurt and also the Dragonfruit! They even have Durian flavor now! Good news for Durian lovers out there!keke.
I quite happy lor coz got to see my eyecandy tonight, and the time I saw him was when he was smiling and laughing soo happily and not the usual cool type I see.hehe :)

No comments: