Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, December 28, 2007

GD GD GD!!!

ahaha...yes my new love Kwon Jiyong aka. G-Dragon! I finally changed my blog banner yesterday! GD very cute kan?hehe. Love whenever he gave a big smile to the camera during the performances! And Seungri's back in today's music bank perf!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2-mFTZv1jY
^cute Big Bang's SkoolLooks preview!!! My G-Ri couple is the LUB :)

And this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzyyEBVW90U
^SUJU's Rokkuko+Marry U perfs on today's music bank. Still love their Rokkuko perf! And don't know how come Teuk's new hair made me reminded him of Kangta!ahaha.

These few days really many people sick eh...don't know if is the weather or the bugs out there.ahaha. Tomorrow and on Sunday have to work full coz if I don't, left only 1 person there. These few days since payday+bonus, really got many peoples shopping in Gadong. Yesterday finally tried my "tong gui roasted chicken" at Four Sea Hut, which was quite good!hehe. And everytime I go there, I will surely see someone I know one.lol. I'm now craving for food from Korean shikdang, Excapade, and Pizza Hut!!! *baegopa*

No comments: