Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, December 7, 2007

Golden Compass

Woa...really soo sleepy ah. These few days kept raining at night and also got strong wind. I'm back home now.hehe. Yesterday morning me&Lina went to Moon's new home near Riverview there. Very nice apartment I must say with guards and intercom^^ Me being sakai there lar.ahaha. Moon also lives on the 3rd floor like her previous one.hehe. We ate salad and heart-shape waffles for brunch. Yummyz! Thanx alot to Moon&her mummy^^ After eating, we went touring around the rooms. Took quite a few pix...will upload them when I'm free tomorrow.keke.

After Moon's house, we went Gadong. I'm now addicted to the Singapore drama "Happily Ever After" coz it's just soo funny and very da "char-dao"! Me,Lina&her sis watched in the shop and then at night continue watching til 3am! This drama like quite long eh.ahaha. Then at night Me,Moon&Lina went to watch Golden Compass and it's premiere day so the cinema was full! The movie quite nice...but have to wait for the next part coz it's a chronicle! I wonder when the next part will be out? hehe

Daddy picked me up this morning from Lina's house along with my mum and we went to eat lunch at Four Sea Huts (4 Hai Ting). Yes my mom's favourite restaurant now coz of the herbal duck rice?ahaha. I don't eat duck so I ate chicken. Actually not bad ler their food and ambience, no wonder always many people one. Oh and Lee Loi Fatt Restaurant opened one branch same block as Four Sea Huts! Next time can just go there eat already!kekeke.
Can't wait til after HRM exam tomorrow!!

No comments: