Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

merri keriseumaseu...

우리들의 2007 크리스마스!!!!!!

♥행복해♥

Me, Lina&Marlin slept at 4am and woke up at 11am on Xmas day. We went Gadong coz Lina opened shop.hehe...only me&Marlin haven't lunch so we went LaMee. After tapau Teh Tarik Ping for Lina, we 2 went The Mall to book our movie tickets for tonight coz I scared will be full. And yes I was so right. That time we went, the cineplex full of people! When we booked our tickets, we only left with row L which is quite front but still ok. After that, we 2 went window shopping but then I bought a yellow shirt tho. hehe. Marlin very shiok trying out jeans also and so tempted to buy them.haha. Then we went Jaya to buy snacks before heading back to Lina's shop. Von then came and find us at Lina's shop too^^ We went to pick Moon up and then went to The Mall Fusion for our Xmas dinner. We were very lucky to get a nice parking in like a few minutes only.
Some piccies from our dinner:

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com < Von's masterpiece..ahaha^^

Image hosted by servimg.com
Moon,Von,Me,Lin,Lina.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Us before leaving Fusion.ahaha

This Von ah paid our bills for us when we want to ask for our bills. Thanx for the treat yea^^ After that we went to watch "Alien vs. Predator 2"...which was not that fascinating to me.lol. I didn't even remember if I watched part 1 before or not. When came out from the movie, I saw my parents at The Mall too.ahaha. He finally went to try the Gelato that I've been telling him always.
We sisters supposed go NBT take Xmas piccies but lucky didn't go coz seriously mountain of peoples there! The cars parked til roadside already! My parents even saw a tourist bus there. Even tourists also went there to take pix yesterday!
hehe

No comments: