Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, December 17, 2007

B-I-G Bang

B to the I to the G Bang Bang! OK I'm soo soo Big Banging these few days, kept watching their videos only.ahaha. GD soo cute! Love my G-Ri (GD&Seungri) couple!hehe. I finally dl-ed their 1st album, and yes I know I'm outdated for a year.

^Big Bang - Lies(remix 2) on SBS Share Love 04112007
They just look soo good in black!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSe199NEs8o&feature=related
^Love M's cap dance on M-Style(remix).hehe

Hmmm...Saturday went to work and at night hanged out with Lina&Marlin. We 3 bought the "Whatever" drinks, I got grape, Lina got lemon, and Marlin got peach!ahaha. Then I went Lina's place overnight and finally recorded my part in M-Style which I promised Mishy since few months ago?ahaha. Then Sunday didn't go work, slept til afternoon coz soo tired.

Today just stayed at home. I just kept sleeping...is just soo nice to sleep bah. Then at night went out with parents. We went to Kiulap Hotel where there was AKIRA sales. There were really quite many people. We bought a DVD with karaoke player but only could take tomorrow coz no stock already just now coz finished selling! After that we went dinner at Sing You Mee coz my mom craving for wet fried mee hoon.lol. I ate Ipoh Fried Kuey Teow this time coz never try before and it's really nice! I also ordered 3 plates of dimsums. So ate til soo bloated.ahaha. After dinner, we went NBT there coz my mom wants to take pix. Only took her pix coz my dad lazy to go coz even Monday got soo many peoples! But I pity the cottons.wakakaka. I like the big shoe and Santa sleigh! And not to forget the bubbles coming out from..erm don't know where.lol. I can't wait to go again on Xmas^^

No comments: