Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, December 23, 2007

National Treasure

Yesterday was the "Winter Solstice" (dong jie) and I got to eat my favourite "Tang yuen"!!! My mom got made them, and I also ate a bowl of them at work given by the lady boss next door. Both my colleagues didn't like to eat so I got to eat them all. At night, me and my parents went dinner at You&Me restaurant in Menglait again coz I like the porridge+the dishes along with it one!!!hehe.

Today supposed to wake up at 10am so I could go work earlier but I overslept til 12.30pm coz my mobile alarm didn't ring, something went wrong with my mobile suddenly, and also no one bother waking me up.haiz. So I just went Gadong and waited for Lina&Marlin at the Mall foodcourt. These few days felt very tired and sleepy til everyday must drink coffee! We went to watch National Treasure at 3.15pm. The movie was nice! After the movie, we went for Xmas presents hunting and yes I chose my own Xmas gift from Marlin^^ Thanx ah Jin! I wanted to buy the "duck" anklet, but they kept telling me its "swan"...snifff...they look like ducks bah! But in the end I don't want coz too fancy already.ahaha. I still got an anklet though.hehe. Lina wanted a "Kungfu Panda" but too bad we couldn't find one at the Mall unless Cineplex has the merchandise for it.lol.
So we still went around looking. Deng and I soo want to get that pair of pokka dot slipper coz soo cheap and I like!! Soon soon!ahaha..can't let my mum know if not she'll nag me nonstop! Then we went "star" chasing. I finally saw Lina's "yeng" guy in real person today! He definitely looks much better in real person I must say!hehe. We went Gelato again and all that I wanted no more already! I wanted to try dragonfruit but finished!arghhh!! I wanted banana but it's too sweet, and durian one doesn't taste that nice. So in the end we got 3 flavors one - Green apple, Strawberry&Double choc.

After that I went back to workplace until closing time. Then my parents&I went supper at Sing You Mee. This time I tried their "fried tanghoon" coz I love tanghoon (tong fen)! And it tasted nice! I saw Ping's sis, lil' bro and dad there too! T.Wee is seriously soo cute!hehe..he's not shy at me anymore!ahaha. I wonder how's Pingie doing in S'pore now. She'll enjoy Xmas in S'pore! :)

Kelly called me up this afternoon and told me FOS supplementary results out already and she did not get any. That's good! Now I scare for mine coz heard FBEPS one will be out tomorrow! *prays hard*

Lastly, Seung Ri yah, please get well soon! I'm already missing you in the performance! Come back soon! *love* and Chukkahae to Big Bang for getting No.1 spots for "majimak insa" I was soo happy to know last friday on Pilihan's Korean wave that this song is at No.1 spot coz I just don't like the previous long-time No.1 song, is really getting on my nerves already!lol.

No comments: