Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Waterless

I am now at Lina's house...yes I moved to Lina's place for 4 days, 3 nights...boohuhu...thanx to the "gangguan air 3-4 hair mulai 5 Dis 07 pagi" and my house is in the affected areas list.haiz.

Monday nothing much, just went to work as usual. Tuesday worked til tea break time and went CA Mohd. with Lina&Moon. We ate roti telur as usual!hehe. Thanx Moon for the necklace&sweets^^ MinJinDy chose the silver ones so the brass ones belong to RicWanSyung.keke. After that, Lina went back shop, so me&Moon went The Mall. She supposed to buy foldable umbrellas and so we went UG but we just couldn't find where they put the umbrellas. We asked a staff there and so we found the umbrellas, got cute foldable umbrellas but who knows they are soo expensive?!!! hehe. Me&Moon went to buy cold Dorayakis at the UG stall. I like their cold nutella dorayaki!! Me&Moon don't know where to go and what to do already, so we just sat at the cineplex sofa and watched all the previews for almost an hour!ahaha. haiz. These few days didn't really see my eyecandy ler *sulks*.

Then at night me,Moon,Lina&Marlin went Korean Shikdang for dinner! We ate bibimbap, kimchi jjigae, kimchi jeon, dak bulgogi, and jab chae! Delicious-nya!!! We ate til so full ler.hehe. Then we went Mall again and Moon tried the Magic Ball of ENCHANTED at Cineplex to see how it works. The person suppose to shake the ball while asking a question and wait for an answer from it. And you know what answer did Moon get from the Magic Ball? Magic Ball gave "Consult me later"!!! OMG! WE all bursted out laughing there.ahaha. Soo char-dao lar!!! ahaha. After that we went to WestStreet Cafe to sit&drink coz nothing to do already and they even played Big Bang's songs!!woooyea!

Today morning awaken by Marlin's sms, but my eyes still half-close when I replied her. haha. She asked us out for lunch at TPH Qlap and before that Lina sent me back home first to pack my stuffs. Thanx Marlin for the lunch treat!!! :) Then I went to work for awhile til dinner time, me&Lina went to McD. We so long didn't eat Mc D already!!! I ate Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and it's yummy! And I miss the fries too.hehe. But too bad we have to stuck at McD coz of the heavy rain&strong wind.

I really need to start studying for HRM already. I seriously too shiok sendiri during this 1 week gap.lol. Can't blame too long feel soo draggy til no mood to open book even.ahaha.

No comments: