Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Snowy Night

Wheeee....today is officially my semester break for a month!!! A month like quite short for me. hehe. Happy this morning done with my last exam paper(HRM) and luckily it wasn't that hard coz I did it in 2 hours only. Did not even get enough sleep these few days. I slept one hour at home before went to Gadong for lunch with Lina and then went to work. Then at night me,Lina&her sis went to watch Heartbreak Kid. Then saw Kuan also at Cineplex and he made me waved like idiot but still couldn't see me eventho we were not far away. ahaha. And don't know why these few days kept bumping into people I know in the Mall toilets only.lol. haiz..sad my eyes didn't kena cuci this whole week coz don't know why he's not there. And hate my 4 pimples scattered around my face. Soo ugly yah!!!!

SHINHWA IS BACK NOW!!! Their back together with their 2007 Winter album. Their photoshoot for the album, the news came out soo funny ler coz Sungie arrived earliest and all other members were late. Somemore got time one - Minu 40mins late, Wannie 1hr late, Eric&Andy 1hr 20mins late, and worst of all Jinnie was 2hrs late!!! Sungie was complaining to the members for being soo late!ahaha. Then they revealed a secret of Junjin on the "not paying the bills", the story of the PC bang was just soo funny!!! Me&Lina suaned Marlin straight the next day we met her!haha. Eventho already aged, they still like the 9yrs ago's Shinhwa! Still soo funny and like playing pranks on one another!LOL. Shinhwa's winter mv on "The Snowy Night" was out already and love the MV! SHINHWA CHANGJO!!!


No comments: