Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Eve of New Year

It's time to say goodbye to the year 2008. Just now on tv, they were showing how bad 2008 has been, from all those disasters to the world economic crisis. Just hope 2009 will be a better year for everyone :)

Today went to eat a New Year's Eve's lunch at McD with Lina. We really rarely eat at McD compare to last time during our secondary years. The food prices had increased and it's really getting more expensive. But still many people loves to eat McD and I still think McD's french fries the best!haha. I actually planned to eat Prosperity burger but in the end I ate Double chicken grilled burger with twister fries. Love the twister fries^^ After that I just dropped by at shop.haiz. I thought results will be out these few days so I was anxiously waiting for my sms results but then heard others said should be next Monday? *prays will be ok*

I was SJ-M-ing since yesterday and was spazzing on their fanmeeting/concert in Hong Kong which was held last Saturday only. Eventho only fancams and some not full fancams, still soo nice!hehe. Henry cut his hair but his face still 'mochi-ish'..cute!haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

SUJU-M became Santa Claus^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

HENRY solo dance + amazing violin!
I love his violin most as usual and he performed STORM this time^^

SJ-M performing Tong Hua 童话 (Fairytale)
I really love this song and they performed it!

Kyukyu playing clarinet to "The Moon represents my Heart"
I just went OMG! I love guys who play 'mouth' music instruments most! The fans actually sang the song along quite nicely^^

Kyuhyun+Ryeowook+Zhoumi performing 爱很简单 (Love is very simple)
*speechless* Just listen and melts..


No more Dixie Chicken at the Mall. A bit sad coz their food quite nice and not really that expensive. I wonder they will open back in another location or not.hmmm. Now the ex-Dixie Chicken place has become UNI Arcade as expansion ( I think they want to bring in more games?) and I saw they have some new games already. Me and Ing played the Japanese drums and it was a big mistake! Seriously don't get and somemore all in Japanese!haha. Then they have more newer basketball game machines which I think nicer to play?ahaha.
The other half of the arcade at old Dixie.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Xmas tree at Centrepoint Hotel^^
Image hosted by servimg.com


30.12.2008 KBS GAYO DAECHUKJEH 가요대축제

Big Bang "Haru Haru" (Orchestra Version)
Nice^^

"Mamma Mia" Special Stage with Various Artists

Park Jung Ah+Wonder Girls+LeeMoonSae - Flying into the Deep Blue Night
They sang the song by Lee Moon Sae.

Wonder Girls - Opening show+Survivor
They performed Survivor by Destiny's Child.

hehe...nothing much to see this year at KBS Gayo...I can't find anything that makes me go "wow!". I still like the last few year's ones. :) Tonight stay at home countdown with my mom and the TV only.lol. We are following the Taipei, Singapore & Hong Kong's new year's celebration and countdown which are showing on tv now.ahaha

No comments: