Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

새해복 많이많 받으세요!!!

Dolliecrave
Dolliecrave


31.12.2008 MBC GAYO DAEJEHJEON 가요대제전

Those I think that are nice to watch^^ :-

BIG BANG+WONDER GIRLS Special Stage
I like DaeSung+YeEun pairing most^^


Rain Special - Bad Boy+Avoid the Sun+It's Raining+I'm Coming
All my favourite songs from him!hehe


SS501 - U R Man + Dejavu
Nice to see them 5 on stage again! Youngsaeng is HOT here!


Junjin & Son Dam Bi - Crazy + Dangerous
Junjin danced with Dam Bi for Crazy.ahaha.

RAIN - Trampoline dance + Rainism
I like the trampoline dance and how his fans were nice background vocals^^

Wonder Girls - Nogari + Nobody (Disco remix)
ahaha...the "Nogari" version is cute^^

Tae Yang (BB) solo stage - Prayer+My Girl+Look only at Me
I like his performances here the most...maybe coz I like the music here^^

Big Bang with Lil' Big Bang - Sunset Glow
aigoooo...they all are just soo cute!!!

Kim Jong Guk&Daesung - You're Lovable
They are indeed lovable.hehe


graphics-comment

No comments: