Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lemon Barley...

Last Thursday, went down to Miri with Lina and family.ahaha...my only 'out of the country' holiday trip. We went down very early so we had only like a few hours of sleep before that. We went to Miri airport and after that went to Sun City (Lina's City) for breakfast. After that we went to visit Lina's mom friend somewhere near there. I bought some Xmas cards and a few postcards from the bookshop there. Then, I saw a mini post office nearby so wanted to send some of them from Miri. But, the ladies at the post office seriously either don't know what they are doing or they think we very easy to be cheated. They charged like triple of the price for the stamps! They simply charged same price for postcards&normal cards(those in envelopes)? Somemore go tell me in Malay "you want to put how much also can but just scare maybe won't reach and we only have 50cents stamps". So what's the point?haiz. So I decided not to buy.

Then we went to Boulevard Mall. Walked the whole mall but bought only a magazine, bread, and a red-white stamp watch. I finally found my stamp watch again!!! I can't find any in Brunei anymore!hehe. Then I also finally get to send my cards from Miri coz Boulevard Mall there got a mini post office too. This one at least was reliable coz the rates were reasonable and the staff was nice. I wonder when the cards going to arrive?ahaha. We also took pix with the cute Xmas decors there...the cute snowhouse^^

Now for some piccies:

Me and Lina in front of the Famous Amos Cookies&Candies shop at Miri Airport.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Sun City and its foodcourt.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pretty hanging Xmas decors at Boulevard Mall, Miri^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me&Angela in front of a cute mini snow house at Boulevard Mall, Miri.
Image hosted by servimg.com

The back of the snow house..pretty also^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me&Lina (and Lina's mum in the background^^) in front of Boulevard Supermarket.
Image hosted by servimg.com

FINALLY!!! Yes another finally...ahaha. I don't know how long I haven't get to drink my favourite drink! Yes...Lemon Barley! (Lina knows I'm addicted to it.lol). It's very hard to find this drink and it's like on hiatus for awhile til now they came out with 'Less Sugar'! and really tasted much less sweet!hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: