Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, December 1, 2008

Antoo Fighters?

Every year of 1st December is

WORLD AIDS DAY
Image hosted by servimg.com

Today at The Mall, WORLD AIDS DAY was also observed and the event was organised by BODY SHOP. People who participated the event all wore red shirts.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

This afternoon supposed to watch "BOLT" with Lina and Marlin but the show was full! I didn't book coz I thought is Monday, won't be full one. But yea, I forgot is officially school holidays now plus pay day. Cineplex is soo full of people especially youngsters. So in the end me&Lina went to watch "Antoo Fighters" and abandoned Marlin at Cheezbox. Marlin got other date so couldn't join us. So everytime also ended up me&Lina only.ahahaha. Antoo Fighters is a Malay comedy movie from KL. The movie actually quite terchar-dao for their lameness. The movie is ok if is not too long...didn't expect it to be 2 hours!lol. But yea the name "Antoo" is actually not from the word "hantu" as I thought...a bit kek dao.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com

And found this super expensive chocolate at Supasave...it's from Australia and selling at $11.80 for 3 chocolate sticks. It definitely look nice so anyone tried them before? hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com


2 more days to my next exam and 4 days to my last exam. JIA YOU! Hwaiting!! Last week's Korean exam, everything was ok except the 4 short comprehension passages at the end which made me think so hard and read over and over again, and still don't really understand. haiz. These few days went to work and busy with stock check...soo tired til' didn't do much revisions yet. *dies* And I didn't know Sunday late afternoon, got many cute guys sitting outside the restaurant. *wheeeet* ahaha. But haiz...why I still think of *him* leh?

No comments: