Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BOLT

The last cartoon movie we watched at cinema was MADAGASCAR 2 and that was last month.hehe. But we watched it without Marlin the Marty. Cannot suan her about Marty.ahaha. But this time the movie, more funny were Gloria and Melmon til Lina wanted to change her character after watching it.hohoho. The penguins were still soo funny.ahaha. I wonder if there's a Part 3 or not.hehe

Took this 3 months ago at Q-lap Cineplex, which was 2 months before the movie even came out.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Today me,Lina and Marlin finally got to watch BOLT!!! Lucky today not that many people.hehe. The movie was nice and funny too. The dog(Bolt) and hamster(Rhino) soo cute!!! Them 2 kept associating me with the crajee evil laughter hamster. I am not that crajee!wakakaka.

Took this I think that time when we went to watch Madagascar 2?ahaha. The hamster in the ball is really cute lor. Too bad the lighting there was soo pinkish.lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com

After movie, we went around the shops before settling down to eat dinner at KFC.hehe. Marlin bought a pink Xmas hat so we opened ceremony it just now.hehe

Firstly, Lina and Marlin's 'pose'?ahaha. But both also look cute^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

A more normal pose but Marlin trying to act 'cuter'.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

With my messy hair trying to act 'yeng'.lol
Image hosted by servimg.com

And this pic which look 'wrong' coz both our actions and expressions not match at all.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

CAUGHT! Playing with bun while talking on the phone.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Hmmm...I don't know why I feel like I got many things to do (including my work) during this short holidays that I don't know where and which one to start with. I need to write down those things I need to do before I forget.ahaha.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THOSE WHO ARE ON HOLIDAYS!!! :)

No comments: