Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, December 7, 2008

new style...

Exams over! But not having the hooray mood at all. I had my last paper yesterday morning and haiz. What's over is over. The night before yesterday's exam, suddenly got slight fever coz felt soo hot. But luckily it didn't get worse. After exam yesterday and today went to work. Many pending work for me. haiz. After exams and holidays pun stress..no wonder soo many white hairs coming out already. I want to dye hair for upcoming CNY.hehe.

Yesterday afternoon, went The Mall just to get DQ to make myself better and soo happy coz they finally have the baby blizzards! ahahaha. Don't know how many times I want to buy but unavailable. The small size is too big for 1 person. I really like the Mocha Oreo!hehe. Soo many people at Mall yesterday.deng...

Thanx to Lina, I got influenced and now into the cyworld type of skin. I was hogging to my computer yesterday night and just now, looking for cyworld skins and saving those I like.hehe. There are just soo many nice pretty ones that I can't even decide which to use. Xmas is coming soon so for this whole month will use Xmas/winter skins :) But yea I am settle with this skin for now. Took me like 2-3 hours to edit and change to this skin ah.lol. What do you think? Nice? Nice? hehehe^^

No comments: