Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bandar Trip

Yes, my turn to blog about our Bandar trip on last Tuesday.!hehe. I being a temporary and crazy tour guide that day, brought Lina and Marlin walking around Bandar.ahaha. We really miss walking around Bandar coz during SGS we always walked around Bandar as it's our hangout place at that time! Always go Yayasan hangout and eat roti telur at CA Mohd. We would oftenly 'tapau' those sandwiches/croissants from Delifrance and sneaked them into either Borneo or Bolkiah Cinema. ahaha. I remember Mel and Lina always 'tapau' KFC chicken popcorn also, right?hehe. I miss watching horror movies at Borneo Cinema and scaring one another!lol. Too bad no more Borneo Cinema.

Then I remembered I always got bring someone with me to take the bus at Bandar Bus Station to go Gadong or Seri! haha. Speaking of bus...woa I just know now most of the bus stands in Bandar became 'bus sits' oh!!! They provided the bus stand with nice benches and roof! Not like last time, we have to stand and wait under the hot sun! Somemore always waited so long! My longest waiting experience was around 1 hr 15 - 30 minutes!!! I wonder where my patience came from that time..haha. They also have another bus stand which is soo near SGS now! Just in front of the flat where we always buy our lunch...I miss the uncle's kolomee, I wonder if he still doing the business or not.hehe.

First of all, we went to eat our lunch at GLO Foodcourt in Yayasan. My first time eating there coz really soo long didn't go Yayasan already! The mix dishes rice I ate quite yummy especially the beef rendang!
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

After lunch, we went to buy postcards and look around at Hua Ho. Then we stepped out of Yayasan and walked around Bandar. We finally found the shop that Ing told us that sells postcards at 30cents only!!! Thanx Ing for the info^^ Woa really soo many different kinds, old and new ones! We looked til 'gong' ah!hehe.

At the back of us, where the old Borneo Cinema was situated.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pingie, I finally found Fun Toast! lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Ok, after buying all those postcards, we walked to the General Post Office. Woa so long haven't been there, they renovated the post office til' very nice and comfy! I really like the paintings on the walls!hehe. We actually spent around 45 minutes there coz I got many postcards to write.haha. The staff there were friendly too^^

Busy busy eh...they even got nice places for you to sit and write your letters.
Image hosted by servimg.com

The post office counters^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

With those nice walls on Brunei famous places^^
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

After post office...we walked back to Yayasan again. More piccies taken:

Marlin and The tall old clock beside the GPO.
Image hosted by servimg.com

I think the cars at the multi-storey parkings look cute from far.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

Marlin's fingers wanted to be in the pic.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina and Marlin at a bench in Bandar.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Okies...I will stop here for now. I really had lotsa fun that day with Lina and Marlin at Bandar! Thanks sistaz! :)

No comments: