Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A.D.I.O.S

Yesterday me,Lina and Nick went to airport to see Marlin off to Melbourne. So fast Marlin off again coz this time she came back only for a month and went back earlier for summer school. *sings* bogoshipda bogoshipda~~ She should be in Melbourne now but didn't see her online except I know she commenting in FB only.ahaha

Me and Marlin's bag being abandoned and captured by Mr.Nick.lol
Image hosted by servimg.com

MinJinSyung<333
Image hosted by servimg.com

I like this pic coz can see the wall behind us...showing Yayasan.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

Lina very 'chun' that I captured her when she posed.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Superstar 'Lin' going off *snap snap*
Image hosted by servimg.com

a close-up one took by Nick.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

I find the tv screen nice?ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

I'm having new skin soon for New Year..smooth!ahahaha. But now I look scary like a snake...eee
Image hosted by servimg.com


29.12.2008 SBS GAYO DAEJEON 가요대전 (music festival)

One of the must watch one would definitely be BoA's english performances! These are the 2 songs she performed in the U.S. currently. I must say I really still amaze and admire BoA's performances and songs! Her performances still JJANGG!!! I miss seeing her in Korea.

BoA - Eat You Up + Look Who's Talking


Taeyang(BB) & Junsu(DBSK) - PIANO BATTLE
I was totally melting when Junsu sang "My Everything"!


SUJU HAPPY - Dangerous + Pajama Party
I feel happy seeing them...probably coz I haven't been following SUJU for quite sometime. Can't wait for their new album next month!hehe.


Wonder Girls - Nobody (futuristic remix)
I like their outfit here very much+this remix!

Davichi+SunYe(WG)+TaeYeon(SNSD) - Stand Up for Love
Nice one here!


DANCE BATTLE:
Taemin(SHINEE)+Seungri(BB)+Eunhyuk(SJ)+Jaebum(2PM)+Yunho(DBSK)

DBSK - Wrong Number+Mirotic
*watchout for the ending there...hehe. But this will be their last performance for the 4th album in Korea. They'll be in Japan again for activities. Will again miss seeing them in Korea.huhu..

No comments: