Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, December 15, 2008

What you don't know about me

Tagged by Geok Yi
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names

Starting time : 12.30 am

Name : Hui Li
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 0
Shoe size : 5/6
Height : 1.49m

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Never
Fallen asleep at school : Yes
Broken someone’s heart : Not sure
Fell off your chair : Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : I think ever
Saved e-mails : Only important and funny ones
What is your room like : Messy
What's right beside you: Nothing
What is the last thing you ate : Bread with peanut butter&jam+kaya

Ever had... Chicken pox : NO
Sore throat : Always
Broken nose : No
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Yes
Like picnics : Yeap^^
Who was/were... The last person you danced with : Forgot...

Last made you smile : Mel and her unexpected lil' visitor post.ahaha :)
You last yelled at : No one
Today did you... Talk to someone you like : No (how I wish)
Kissed anyone : Yes
Get sick : Yes
Talk to an ex : Yes
Miss someone : Yes
Who do you really hate: I don't know

Do you like your hand-writing : No (is small and thin)
Are your toe nails painted : No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Any also can as long as there's a bed for me to sleep.
What color shirt are you wearing now : White
Are you a friendly person : No and I don't want to be one.
Do you have any pets : No

Do you sleep with the TV on : Of course not.
What are you doing right now : Playing Sushido
Can you handle the truth : I think so...
Are you closer to your mother or father : Omma
Do you eat healthy : No
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yes
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : No one
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loud only with my close friends.
Are you confident : Not at all.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1) singing to Backstreet Boys songs (crazy about them last time.lol)
2) trying to go hangout with my friends (first time...)
3) hiking at Bukit Shahbandar (yes, I'm lazy now..)
4) camping in school
5) I don't remember whatelse.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1) travel around the world with parents
2) open a bakery&cafe shop
3) try all those nice food around the world
4) donate to charity
5) do some investments?

5 of my bad habits:

1) procastinating
2) overspending
3) sleep at the wrong time or hour
4) either I get annoyed easily or being totally insensitive
5) can't resist nice food especially pastries!

5 places I am living in:
1) my house
2) Lina's house (yea my 2nd home.lol)
3) my room

5 people I tag:
1) Lina
2) Mel
3) Marlin
4) Moon
5) Mishy

No comments: