Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, December 23, 2008

hot skin...

So tired these few days that didn't even have the mood to blog.haha. Today finally can get a day rest at home coz no transport to go out.lol. Let's see, these few days...aside busy working...I attended a SGS beach reunion at Berakas Beach and Company's Xmas dinner at Villa Mauri, on the same day which was Sunday, 21st Dec. I got sunburnt and so looked really 'red' on both my arms&my neck...lucky now getting better already. I wonder how my Xmas dinner pix will turn out like coz sure can see my sunburnt skin.snifff~ Almost all the pix are in my boss' camera so will post those pix later after I got hold of those piccies^^

On Saturday afternoon, me, Lina&sis went to buy some food for the beach bbq at Soon Lee. Then she drove us to Yayasan just to buy our Xmas gifts. I really like the gifts there.hehe. I went overnight at Lina's pace as usual. On Sunday, we woke up very early and went Thien Thien to tapao our breakfast and ate at the beach. We arrived at Berakas beach at almost 7.30am and already so many peoplez and we were left with only the booth without shelter. That day, the sun was shining soo brightly and really so hot!

We tapao fried mee, meehoon and kueyteow...3 different ones.
Image hosted by servimg.com

While waiting for others to appear, me&Angela went to explore on the other side.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Then, finally the charcoal came and we (3 inexperience girls) were trying to start the fire. Attempted lots of time before succeeded. Burnt alot of newspapers tho.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Finally can start BBQ-ing!
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Our no shelter booth...and some sitting on the ground.
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Playing pokers at the shelter booth...
Image hosted by servimg.com

Too hot...they were soo happy to see Mister Softy!
Image hosted by servimg.com

It's the beach pix time^^

Group...
Image hosted by servimg.com

It's been quite a long time since we 3 took pic together...
Image hosted by servimg.com

Some of us did jumping pose...I really did the jumping pose til' very tired coz kept jumping as couldn't capture that moment!lol.

Syl, Von, Flora and Lib...I like this pic coz I was the one who took it. *ehseh*ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Angela, Von and Lina. ~Lina does look like she's doing ballerina.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me and Von...took soo many times but only few were really okie.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Jazzy trying to jump to J.Ping.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Me and Von look like want to lay eggs like that.lol
Image hosted by servimg.com

I like this pic of Syl, Tan, and Lib...looks cool^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Soaking out feet in sea water...
Image hosted by servimg.com

I went home earlier coz wanted to rest a bit before going for Xmas dinner. Arrived home, straight did a face mask to cool off the heat. HOTTT~~~

Yea, I just want to show everyone that the beach will be close at 6.30pm.hehe
Image hosted by servimg.com

THANK YOU to Jam, Lib, Waida, Syl, and Flora for all those pix!!! :)

No comments: