Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

lil' cakes...

Another tiring day today...when I woke up around noon, I felt quite dizzy. Must be the lack of sleep and too much facing the computer coz at work and at home. haiz. And today mood not good due to some issues especially the issue relating to one of my relative. I really don't want to even be related to these kinds of people who don't really want to help but bring trouble for my family instead. I won't talk about it here coz I already rant all at 10B this afternoon. I really can't take it anymore that's why really need to rant all out. Really can make me vomit blood.haiz. And work also not really smooth...I really hate doing inventories especially consignments!!! I dislike using 2 different softwares for backup. I really want to go crajee especially when I need to dig a few years back. Okie...I'm just incapable that's why complain so much. But seriously I hate stocks more than accounts. haiz. I got soo many rantings today right?lol.

But thanks to my baby piglet that my mood turned better just now. I met up with Kelly after work and ate dinner at Thien Thien. Funny thing was we actually sat at different place without knowing we were there already eating halfway!!ahaha. The reason was she came from back door and I came from front door.lol. We sat there quite long coz was raining. After that we went to Mall. Then saw Ing coz she was doing a tour.hehe. We 3 were looking at the Rizqun Hotel's cakes and "Buy 1 Free 1 after 9pm" was very tempting!! The Xmas decors were very cute and nice so we took some piccies there and peoplez were looking at us.lol. Then was after 9pm so me&Kelly decided to share the 2 cakes (2 for $3 only!) for our supper. The lil' cakes we bought tasted quite nice! It's not really sweet which I like! :) We got to keep the small inedible decors on it.lol

Ing and Kelly, at the cakes corner with the cute Xmas decors^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

an upclose one...
Image hosted by servimg.com

Kelly's "Durian Kelapis" with Santa!!
Image hosted by servimg.com

My "Tiger Roll" with reindeer&flower! It's choc.flavor.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Piglet&Duckling^^
Image hosted by servimg.com


Okie...I have to delay my Bandar trip post again coz got many pix to upload. Lina and Marlin already blogged about it! Check them out! Really very tired and sleepy today. Nytes^^

No comments: