Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, December 12, 2008

under my Sky...

Wheee...just finished watching another Korean drama~ "Power Opponents" (강적들) by one of my favourite actress Chae Rim. I like so long didn't watch her drama already. I miss watching "All About Eve" drama...will re-watch it when got time.hehe. Power Opponents is a quite nice drama but at first was don't quite get the story and always keep us in suspense.haha. But again I don't like this drama's ending.lol.
Image hosted by servimg.com


GOLDEN DISK AWARD 10th DECEMBER 2008

BIG CONGRATZ TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!


I was very happy SHINHWA won Bonsang but only MinJinSyung attended.
and
DBSK and JEWELRY for winning DAESANG DISK AND DIGITAL!!!

I really like all the performances at the GDA this year.hehe. And I really love SHINEE as they were all soo cute and all happy that night!haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

DBSK - Are you a Good Girl? + Mirotic (clean up ver.+remix) perfs.
Yea, the clean-up version...really funny..not coz they sing funnily but coz only 'one' word was changed~ from under my 'skin' to under my 'sky'!!! So what's the point? I also don't get what's wrong with that 'skin' word there.LOL. Anyways, Junsu&Yunho HOTTT in this perf!!!


Wonder Girls - Nobody 5-in-1 remixes perf.(Rock,Futuristic,Techno,Jazz and Hiphop)


DBSK - Mirotic (ENCORE - after they won Daesang)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNhjNt_ZvqQ

SHINEE - Replay + Love Like Oxygen + AMIGO perfs.


RAIN(BI) - 11 Days + Rainism + dances perfs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BQWUks9_z0

No comments: