Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Over the Rainbow

Wheee...finally finished watching "Over The Rainbow" drama!!! It was supposed to be 16 episodes on DVD but the TV one had 22 episodes.ahaha. One of my favourite drama. It's about the ups and downs of dancers and singers before and after goig into the entertainment world. I like to see the dancing parts most!hehe. Both actresses Ji Hye (2nd girl) and Ock Bin (4th girl) also very pretty^^ Hwanhee (FTTS) soo cool! Jiwoo is cute too.hehe. Brian (FTTS) also cameo inside!! ahaha. But the ending wasn't what I expected...I not that satisfied lor.haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

This is the star group "Gangster" in the drama. They went from backdancers to singers and I only know Hyun Jiwoo from The Nuts (3rd guy) and Poppin' HyunJoon (5th guy) in the group.ahaha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Hwan Hee as superstar "REX" in the drama. He's 'yeng!!"
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pix creditz {MBC}


XMAS IS COMING TO TOWN!!! So fast Xmas is coming soon, I felt that I just had my last year's Xmas not long only. Time is really super flying~~~ hohoho. My colleagues started decorating the shop too and boss brought alot of Xmas ornaments and decors from her house.haha. I also dl-ed alot of Xmas songs today since I stayed at home today coz I felt a bit feverish again like the other day. Stomach like on fire.haiz. I really miss old SM TOWN Xmas/Winter songs! The good ol'days.

Can you see me in there?ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pretty flower, apple and pinecones decors.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Pretty heart and ball ornaments^^
Image hosted by servimg.com

Cute angel ribbons and and bells.
Image hosted by servimg.com

My 2 colleagues~Ing and Flor at the glass door trying to be taken with the Xmas trees.haha
Image hosted by servimg.com

Cute snowmen!!! :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

SHINHWAz SNOWMEN!!!
Marlin, Lina, Me, Bon, Moon and Miao. ahaha...
Image hosted by servimg.com


No comments: