Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sunshine oh Sunshine

Just finished 2 exam papers yesterday morning and today afternoon. Both also died but MAC sure died more.haiz. Having a bit of a break now coz the next big exam papers will be next thursday and saturday and also the 2 most headach-ing ones. I was having headaches since yesterday that I felt soo sleepy as my head was heavy.lol. Need to HWAITING! for the last 3 papers.

Last week, for the whole week, stayed at home with mummy. But Pingie got dropped by to return my student card and we treated her to durians. Yes, durian season now especially at my place here.haha. My mum already picked up a few that dropped from the trees beside our house, and got nenek(granny) selling durians just at the opposite road of my house.hehe. I don't really eat durians but I like them when they are really cold and a bit hard. Those durians my mum picked really soo sweet~and I like a few years didn't eat durians already.hahaha. Then, Lina came and find me go 'limteh' and we went GIANT. That time we went got singing and dance performances (I think by the local artists) near the entrance.

My dad came back on Sunday and he really bought the bread I asked him to buy but just that different shapes. Yea me and my bread again, you must be thinking of all the things to buy back, I asked to buy bread.lol. I wanted the normal square loaf bread with different flavors like chocolate or buttermilk by SUNSHINE. He bought me these:
Image hosted by servimg.com
These actually are not cheap at all.ahaha. But SUNSHINE bread is my favourite so is okie.hehe. SUNSHINE is a product of Singapore and I always eat their bread whenever I'm back there. Few years didn't go back already so I missed their bread!!!hehe

Currently into watching "Introducing a Star's Friend", a Korean variety show which started a few months ago in June. It's hosted by Hyun Young and Lee Hwee Jae. The show is about each stars bringing one friend and trying to match-make them.hehe. I got to know this program, thanks to DBSK and Junho oppa when they appeared in the show 2 weeks ago. We finally get to see Junsu's twin hyung (bro), Junho oppa, of course got very excited!!ahaha. Junho oppa looked quite different now and he looked more and more like Junsu already (especially the last time Junsu). Junsu oppa really got such a charming elder twin bro!!!

When they were young...so cute neh :)
Image hosted by servimg.com

And now.....*drools*
Image hosted by servimg.com


I just finished watching Meteor Garden 2. It was okie except that it was too draggy.haha. I only watched a few episodes last time on vcds when it just came out not long. It wasn't as nice or exciting as the 1st part so I didn't continue but since it's on the TV now , I just watched.haha. Soon I''ll be catching up with Meteor Garden the Korean version and the China version. hahaha. But the China version hasn't confirm yet. I'm quite excited to watch coz yea..is MG oh!!!haha.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Now watching 'Over the Rainbow' drama by Hwanhee on tv and really soo sad that I couldn't stream the drama online coz they took down the drama from most sites. I have little patience of waiting for the tv one coz I really can't wait to know what happen next and the ending. Waee~~~ T.T

No comments: